Cocoa Women's half marathon: Week Two

December 21, 2013

Since I did a hard training week last week I decided to keep my runs easier during the week. I did a leg workout on Tuesday and my legs were still sore three days later! I started a run on Friday but didn't feel good so I stuck to cross training. I ended the week with a 6 mile long run. Recap of the week:

12/15, Sunday: Rest day

12/16, Monday: Run + Cross training 

I did a 4 mile run without Garmin then did 10 minutes of abs

12/17, Tuesday: Cross training 


I followed P90X legs sequence for an hour.

12/ 18, Wednesday: Easy run

3 mile easy run @ 9:01 pace per mile

12/19, Thursday: Rest day

12/20 Friday: Cross training

I followed P90X arms sequence for about forty five minutes.

12/ 21, Saturday: Long run


6 mile run @ 8:03 pace per mile

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs