Cocoa Women's half marathon: Week Three

December 28, 2013

This week was a pretty good training week. I got my goal in of 8 miles. I crossed off my first December goal of building my running base back. 8 miles is the longest I have run since the marathon. At the beginning of December I was at 5 miles. I'll take adding on one more mile each week. I have three more week's until my next half! Below is a recap of workouts:


12/22, Sunday: Rest day

12/23, Monday: Run + Cross training

4 mile run with my sisters. I didn't take my Garmin with me. I held a plank for as long as I could- 1.5 min plank.

12/24, Tuesday: Cross training

I tried out cross fit for the first time! It was 60 minutes in all but we had breaks.

12/25, Wednesday: Rest day

Sick, didn't feel well.

12/26, Thursday: Run

8 mile run @ 8.21 pace per mile. I decided to get my long run over with for the week plus try out my new Garmin for the first time.

12/27, Friday: Cross training

I did about 20 mins of sit ups, push ups, arm weights, planks. I didn't really want to workout so I just did a quick session.

12/28, Saturday: Run

3 mile easy run @ 9.25 pace per mile.


4 comments:

  1. I have those shoes in pink :) you're gonna rock this half!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I wanted those but they were sold out. Thanks girl!

      Delete
  2. Good luck =) I'm sure will do GREAT!!!!!! Building your running base back will be easy, especially if you take it one step at a time! Have fun friend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs