2013 In Review

December 30, 2013

As 2013 is coming to an end I decided to post about what this year has been to me. This year has been full of ups and downs but mostly on my blog you will read about the good things. 

| R a c e s  I n  R e v i e w |


This was the first year I began to race seriously, not just running around my neighborhood for a workout. I loved every race I signed up for! I ran three half marathons, one muddy 5k with my friends, one twenty miler, and one marathon. I didn't previously sign up for races because I didn't want to race alone. I got out of my comfort zone and am so glad I did. I also never would have thought I would be a marathoner but I stuck with training and ran all the way to the finish line!  Running a marathon was something I always wanted to do but considered impossible. My favorite thing about racing is always having my families support. 

| M i s c e l l a n e o u s  I n  R e v i e w |



There were also a bunch of activities that made good memories such as going to Spurs games with my family, going to the rampage games with my friends, celebrating my 20th birthday, attending Bible study get togethers, catching up with my friends from high school, cheering on my sister at her triathlons, cheering on my other sister at her track and cross country races, taking my younger sister to her campus a couple times a week, being a part of a flash mob, walking around the marathon expo with my family, and so much more.

2013 has been a great year! But I am looking forward to a new year to enjoy more family time, be a better sister/friend, have new goals, and sign up for more races.

8 comments:

  1. I love reading the year in review posts! Looks like you had quite an eventful year… just running a marathon would have been a lot, I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was! That's true.. it was a lot, but it was really fun!

      Delete
  2. It's always crazy to see how much changed in a year! You did so much this year...great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I never would have thought that by the end of this year I'd be running so much and have a blog. It was a good year :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love this too! 2013 looked incredible and I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for you in 2014 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madelynne! I'm excited to see what's next. And same to you!

      Delete
  4. Fantastic year, Sara! Excited to see what 2014 holds for you :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs