Swag Bag

November 22, 2013


Expos are fun. Free stuff is more fun. While at the marathon expo last Saturday I bought a few things and received a bunch of free stuff. Here is what was inside:

Free:
Rock 'n' Roll race t-shirt
Race bib and gear check in tabs
I Rocked car decals 
Canadian Farms granola
Larabar's in different flavors
Multigrain chips


Purchased: 
Brooks Rock 'n' Roll running jacket
Spibelt in pink
Gu chomps
Salt tablets

I bought the Spibelt because I didn't want to run in my huge fuel belt but my shorts pocket is too small for two bags of Gu. The Spibelt was perfect size and never bounced. I am very happy with my purchase. I highly recommend it! And you bet the "I rocked 26.2" is on my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs