Selfies, Sister Pics, and I went on a run!

November 30, 2013


As I was looking through my phone pictures I realized I didn't get one picture of the food or table. You will just have to believe me when I say it was delicious. My dad bought a different kind of turkey this year (I don't know what it was) but it was so good. We made stuffing, sweet potatoes, rolls, broccoli casserole, and of course dessert. We had two different kinds of cheesecake- chocolate and lemon.

We spent most of Wednesday morning cooking. Or maybe I should say my mom spent most of the morning cooking while I studied. I have three final exams next week that I have been trying to study for but also wanting to spend most of my time with my family. My older sister and brother in law came into town that evening. We hung out for a little while then they left for their in-laws. On Thursday my family went for a run while I went over to my sisters in-laws and took their family photos. We spent the day eating, picture taking, talking, and dancing with Just Dance 4. I am thankful for selfies and sister pictures. I sure do love my family a lot.


On Friday my mom, sister, and I ran some errands. We don't shop on Black Friday but my car needed to be taken to the shop so we went to small stores and bought needed items. I also went on a run! It was more of a walk. An 11 minute per mile walk... But it felt good to get outside and get moving! I can't wait to start running normally again. Today we are decorating the house for Christmas, going to church, and going out to dinner afterwards.

Have a great weekend! See you back here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs