Rock 'N' Roll Marathon: Week Twenty

November 15, 2013

This is it! I just finished week 20 of 20. This week I have been focusing on eating right, getting plenty of rest, and taking my runs slow. The weather for race day is warmer than I expected so I am still working on the perfect race day outfit. It has to follow the most important rule- be cute and comfortable. Here is the very last recap of training:

Sunday: Rest day

Monday: 40 minute run// 9.24 pace// 4.25 miles

Tuesday: Rest day

Wednesday: 30 minute run on treadmill// 3ish miles

Thursday: Rest day

Friday: 20 minute run// 9.23 pace// 2.13 miles

Saturday: Rest day

Sunday: RACE DAY

This afternoon my dad, Kathleen, and I are going to the expo for packet pick up and we are all looking forward to that. Bring it on 26.2!!

4 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs