Life Lately

November 4, 2013



 I meant to write posts each day last week but something always came up and I ended up not posting at all. I  also didn't take many pictures. Sorry for being a bad blogger! Saturday afternoon my whole family went to church together. Usually it is rare seeing us all together. I love having all my sisters together, I have probably said that multiple times but it is true. The pictures are from then.


I found the boots I am wearing at Nordstrom while shopping with my mom and Anna on Friday. While shopping I saw a lady with adorable riding boots on and asked where she found hers. Hers were Ralph Lauren and cost about $1000. I loved them but not enough to spend that much. I already own a pair of brown boots but they have a heel and are more fancy. I have been looking for the riding boot for a year now and was so excited when I stumbled across these!

Can you believe I have less than 14 days until my first marathon? Lately I have been doing some running... this taper thing is weird. I did a recap of training that I posted yesterday. My run this weekend was eight miles. I don't count the last week as a training week because it is just short runs with rest days. I have this last week of taper then it is race week! I have been working on my playlist which I will post when I finish organizing four hours worth of music.

When I first started this blog a few months ago I didn't know anything about blogging. I also didn't think anyone would read it. Having too much time on my hands last semester meant creating a new hobby that I am enjoying. Last week Share The Fit tweeted me and said that my blog was added to their website. I had not heard of them before so I went to check it out. Sure enough Run Sara Run was added to their list! Share The Fit keeps all different types of fitness blogs organized onto their website. They are a new website and are under construction as they work on finishing up the site. I am so excited to be a part of Share The Fit! I already added the badge to my blog on the bottom left.


I haven't gotten in my run yet but I a 45 minute run on the schedule for this afternoon. That catches you up until now. Later this week Anna's guest post about her half ironman will be up and also a style post featuring my new boots! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured on that site! I feel like I am in the same place you mentioned when you started blogging-- totally oblivious and expect no one to read it? Oh hey that's me! :) How cool to see how your blogging has taken off since then!

    I have a pair of brown riding boots with a zipper up the back that I wear all the time! Love them so much-- I am so glad you found a pair! Stoked to read about your sister's half-Iron!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so excited about it. Yes, I guess every blogger is the same. We all have to start some where! Those sound cute! Me too!!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs