The Sunshine Award

October 17, 2013

Last week Nicole tagged me for my third blog award so today I am answering the questions. And I would nominate the bloggers that add sunshine to my day but they have already been nominated. If you want to participate follow the rules and comment below!

The rules:
{1} Include the sunshine logo in your blog 
{2} Answer the following ten questions
{3} Nominate bloggers that add a touch of sunshine to your day!

What's the craziest thing you've ever done? If you know me, you know I dislike roller coasters. Two years ago over the summer I really wanted to get over my fear of roller coasters. I was feeling brave so my mom, older sister Anna, younger sister Kathleen, and I all went to Fiesta Texas where we got on the Superman which was the biggest roller coaster at the theme park. I would say that's the craziest thing for me. But hey, I rode it! And never rode it again.. 

Hot weather or cold weather? Hot weather.

Wine or beer? Water.

What do you do when you first wake up in the morning? I go run!

What is your favorite part about the city you live in? Everything. I love that I live in a big city. 

What's one thing that can immediately brighten your day?  My family.

What book can you read over and over again? Harry Potter, of course.

Have you met anyone famous? Yes, Aaron Watson! He was at the rodeo a couple of years ago signing autographs and giving out free CDs. I remember he told us to stay away from boys. Well, alrighty then. Too bad my sister and I didn't know who he was at the time...

And a picture to prove it:


What is your worst habit? Same as what it was in July's A to Z post...  buying too much stuff when I go shopping. And yes, I still like my habit. 

What is the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? Hmm... one time I was a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs