Sara's Must Haves For Fall

October 1, 2013

October is finally here and I couldn't be more excited. What better way to start off a new month than a style post? I am in need want of some new clothes. My favorite store to shop at is Anthropologie. A bunch of the clothing posted below can be found there. I am loving those leopard loafers! I was reading a fashion blog this morning and their outfit of the day included those loafers which looked way too cute on. They are from Target and on sale- I know where I am headed after work ;). I can't wait until I have a free afternoon this week so I can go to the mall.



1. Belmont Dress // Anthropologie 

2. Leopard Loafers// Target

3. Wide Flair Jeans// Anthropologie

4. Color Block Dress// Anthropologie

5. Chambray Dress// Anthropologie 

6. Black Peplum Top// J Crew

7. Chambray Top// Anthropologie

I'm sure a few more articles of clothing will find their way into my closet this season. Lately I have been on the hunt for dresses to wear for church and orchestra. We have a dress code for orchestra and have to wear sleeves. The dresses I found above are perfect for being in season and in dress code!

Also this month, my sister and I have decided that we are going to try the infamous Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks that everyone seems to be loving. We have never tried it before and decided that since everyone (literally, everyone) we know talks about it we have to be in the know.

2 comments:

  1. Lattes from Starbucks are gateway drugs! For years I drank my coffee black with no sugar. . .then I got curious and tried the peppermint mocha from Starbucks. Now I am hooked on my Peppermint Patty creamer in my coffee each morning. sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs