Rock 'N' Roll Marathon: Week Fourteen

October 5, 2013

Happy Saturday! I did it! I ran 16 miles this morning and felt so good! The beginning of this week was rough. On Wednesday I sat in my car crying while my parents kept encouraging me. Running is what helps me through everything. Since my running has not been normal lately I felt that I didn't have anything to turn to when I had a good or bad day. Maybe it's a runners thing or just me? Here is a recap of this week's training.

Sunday: Rest day

Monday: 40 minute easy run// 9.45 pace// 4.10 miles

Tuesday: Cross training// ab circuit for 30 minutes

Wednesday: Tempo run// 4 miles total

Thursday: Rest day

Friday: 30 minute run// 9.25 pace// 3.19 miles

Saturday: 16 mile long run// 9.11 pace

I can't tell you how happy I was this whole run! I prayed for a strong run this morning and kept thanking God the whole way. I was smiling from mile one to mile sixteen. Run Sara Run is back, and ready to take on these next few weeks!

Have a great weekend! See you back here on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say you make me feel so NORMAL. I've done plenty of crying this season over feeling weak and my horrible training season. I love reading about your journey and the proactive steps you've been taking to feel stronger. You're such an inspiration! Glad you had a strong 16 miler today and I'll pray you have plenty more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest Madelynne! Seriously, you need to move to Texas so we can be best friends :) Thank you!!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs