I love free stuff.

October 14, 2013

I ran out of fuel last week and was about to purchase more when my sister texted me and asked if I wanted a bunch of her Gu that she has tested out but didn't like during her half ironman training. I immediately replied "yes!!" I just received it today and couldn't be more excited. If you aren't a runner compare the excitement to how you would feel getting something special on your birthday or Christmas. Here is what she sent me:


Yep, that's 9 packets of Gu. Basically all my running needs for the next few weeks are filled.

Also what I got free was this Lancome gift. Well, I don't know if it counts as free if you have to make a $35 purchase in order to receive it... but I will stick to the fact it was a gift.


What came inside was eye shadow and different mascaras. Other makeup stuff came in the bag too but my mom took it.

Speaking of my mom, after running 8 miles together Saturday morning we decided to get our nails done. Matching too, nonetheless. My younger sister was away at a cross country meet and my dad was out of town so it was a mom and daughter day!






























I'm just going to tell you all that Bolthouse has the best breakfast smoothie. I run early every morning and by the time I get back I am so hungry. I drink this right when I get back to fill me until I can make my breakfast afterwards. It is so delicious!

And lastly, here are some selfies of my sister and I.



Coming up soon: A guest post from Madelynne! Check back tomorrow for that!

 I hope you had a great weekend and have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Love your nail polish! I'm excited to read the guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange Gu. Not a fan of coffee flavor. I like the added caffeine, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree. I have tried the coffee one before and I am not a huge fan. But the other flavors I'm excited to try!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs