Weekend things, new music, and week thirteen.

September 23, 2013





























This weekend consisted of late afternoon cross training on Friday, an eight mile run, finding new music to listen to, orchestra, church with my family, and nannying. I always enjoy my Saturday's because once I finish my long run for the weekend I have an excuse to be lazy all day.

On Saturday my sister, Kathleen, and I were listening to my Ipod when we both realized I was in need of some new music. With a 16 miler coming up this weekend I definitely agreed. After listening to everything on Itunes I found four songs that were worth buying. I am very picky when it comes to music so you can bet these are good. I need songs that I can play on repeat for three hours and not be tired of after the first few times.

 photo 0b3bbb89-aa3c-49d7-b208-368980f75606_zps58b9bf79.jpg

1. Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd
2. Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus
3. On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
4. Counting Stars by OneRepublic

My favorite that has been on repeat since I bought it is Counting Stars by OneRepublic. Kathleen let me know it came out a long time ago (seven months ago) but I am always behind on the latest songs. If you haven't heard of it go check it out!

Saturday night was orchestra and church. Afterwards we came back home and had pizza and movie night. I have some more tests this week so it was also a study night for me. And Sunday I nannied all day and had so much fun. I definitely love my job. Enjoy this selfie of my sister and I after church:


This morning started week thirteen of training. I had a 50 minute run to do and decided to run early before class. Laying out my running clothes the night before helps when the 5am alarm goes off.


And that fills you in on what I've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs