Weekend Favorites!

September 16, 2013


Happy Monday! I had so much fun this weekend with my family! It is a rare sighting for all of us to be together these days. My oldest sister, Anna, is married and lives in another state but she does try to come down as often as she can. My second older sister, Elizabeth, moved out a little while ago and is usually busy with her own schedule. Usually it is just my mom and dad, Kathleen, and me. I loved having everyone together!

Friday afternoon I got home from class and Anna told me the idea of going to get our nails done so my mom, Anna, and I went to get manicures and pedicures. Kathleen isn't much of a mani/pedi girl. Anna and I got fun colors one last time before Fall is here! 


Saturday was my long run day. Anna and my dad were up at the same time I was to go on a three hour bike ride and short run. Half ironman training seems intense. I mapped out my fourteen miler on Friday night so I could get an idea of where I would be running. After a little over two hours of running, I was so happy with how my run went! I did a lot of stretching and foam rolling afterwards to recover without any soreness.


Later Saturday night we went to church and I played in the orchestra. Afterwards we went out to dinner. A few pictures below:



Burgers and frozen custard are definitely a favorite!


Sunday was spent mainly studying for my tests, running a few errands, and saying bye to Anna which I didn't want to do. And that is my weekend :). I had a test this morning and I decided that sleep was better than running so I am going to do my run later this afternoon. 

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. All of you guys are so beautiful and stylish! I seriously want your family's wardrobe. Congrats on your 14 miler and hope your test went well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Madelynne! Thank you :) I survived haha

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs