Treat Yourself Tuesday

September 10, 2013

Today is cross training- I am waiting for Anna to get home to do a weight workout with her. She is visiting for the week. I am so happy she is coming into town!

In July I wrote that at the end of each month of marathon training I was going to treat myself to something special for finishing all of the workouts that month. It keeps me motivated to keep completing my training because then I can treat myself to something I wouldn't otherwise do! Last week was the end of August so I treated myself to Tory Burch sandals! I absolutely love them!



While shopping for the sandals I also bought some new tops from Anthropologie. My favorite store! I am loving this whole treat myself idea ;)


I am linking up with Becky's blog, who actually started Treat Yourself Tuesday, for this post! Thanks for hosting! This was fun :)
Happy Treat Yourself Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute sandals - what a great reward for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia!

      Also, I tried commenting on your blog but it wouldn't let me. Sorry for my lack of comments on your blog :( Maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong!

      Delete
  2. That is SUCH a good idea - I think I would have better stuck with my marathon training plan if I would be treating myself to something at the end of each month. I love the sandals BTW - adorbs! And thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- it makes training so much more fun! Thank you, they are my new favorites :)
      Thanks for letting me link up, Becky!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs