Rock 'N' Roll Marathon: Week Twelve

September 21, 2013

Week twelve is finished! I was looking at my calendar this morning when I realized I am into single digits- I have four more weeks until the 20 mile run and eight more weeks until the marathon! I finished week twelve with 20.37 miles of running. Overall I felt okay this week. Towards the end of the week my legs were pretty tight so I had to change my training around just a bit. Here is a quick recap of my week:

Sunday: Rest day

Monday: 50 minute run// 9.23 pace// 5.30 miles

Tuesday: Cross training// strength training for 30 mins

Wednesday: 60 minute run// 8.29 pace// 7.07 miles

Thursday: Rest day

Friday: Cross training// swam laps

Saturday: 8 mile run// 9.14 pace

I felt really good during my run this morning! I took it easy and enjoyed the morning and the cooler weather that the rain brought. I am glad I listened to my sister who told me to focus on how I feel and take it easy the rest of the week. Thanks sister!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs