Rock 'N' Roll Marathon: Week Thirteen

September 28, 2013

I am finished with training for this week. While I am bummed I couldn't do my long run this morning, I know it is better to be rested than to overdo training and risk an injury or something worse. My dad and I talked last night and got an idea of having two rest days which is yesterday and today then doing either an easy swim or yoga tomorrow. I love having my dad to talk and listen to since he has run a marathon before and knows a lot of information. I will have more to post about it next week. For now here is a recap of this week's training.

Sunday: Rest day

Monday: 50 minute run// 9.27 pace// 5.29 miles

Tuesday: Cross training// P90x Yoga// 90mins

Wednesday: 60 minute run// 9.00 pace// 6.64 miles

Thursday: Cross training// swam laps// 40mins

Friday: Rest day

Saturday: Rest day

I am off to go shopping with my mom. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs