Rock 'N' Roll Marathon: Week Ten

September 7, 2013

Happy Saturday! I finished week ten this morning which means I have ten more weeks of training and they are going to be the hardest yet. The total miles of running were 20.97. My weekend run was only seven miles to have a little rest before next weeks fourteen mile run. A quick recap of this weeks training below. Blue is rest/cross training, purple is running days.

Sunday: rest day

Monday: 40 minute easy run// 4.28 miles // 9.21 pace

Tuesday: cross training// swam laps // 1200m

Wednesday: 60 minute moderate run// 6.50 miles // 9.14 pace

Thursday: cross training// P90X back and legs video

Friday: 30 minute easy run// 3.19 miles // 9.24 pace

Saturday: 7 mile run // 8.18 pace


My oldest sister also has a triathlon going on this morning so I am anxiously waiting for updates from my brother-in-law! Go Anna go!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs