OOTD, weekend favorites, and some new running clothes!

September 3, 2013

Yesterday I didn't have class or work because of the holiday so I went for my 40 minute easy run then spent the day cooking with my mom and sister. We found a few recipes from a book called Against All Grain that included us making waffle/pancake mix, zucchini bread, and sandwich bread. Tonight for dinner my mom made her lasagna, a salad, and chocolate cake. The recipes are so yummy!

This isn't from the cook book but it was a really good decision on Friday night... :)


Today I had a morning class, went swimming at the gym, then went shopping! That means new LULULEMON! I love that place. I bought some new tanks to run in and a matching headband.


My OOTD for church on Saturday night included some heart print pants and my favorite bracelet. I wasn't kidding when I said I wasn't planning on taking it off any time soon. I have been wearing outfits that go with it so I can wear it all week.



So that is what I have been up to lately! I'm off to eat some chocolate cake. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs