Five On Friday- A Link Up

September 20, 2013

Happy Friday! It's that time again that I get to link up with A. Liz Adventures for some of my favorites from this week! Here are five things that made me happy!




O N E 
Snack time yesterday was my favorite. My sister and I baked these cookies from Whole Foods. The dough comes in a box of ten and you just pop them in the oven. They are so delicious! Especially in a cute mug from Anthropologie and with ice cream.


T W O 
I had class this morning but I was let out of lab early at 11:45am. When I checked my phone I had a text from my sister, Kathleen, that said "WE HAVE FOOD" My mom and Kathleen stopped at the grocery store while I was gone. Lots of food in the fridge and cabinet make me and my stomach very happy!


T H R E E
It has been raining here a lot this week. I got home from class, ate a yummy lunch, then enjoyed the rainy afternoon. I am a sucker for love stories and had been waiting all week to watch Safe Haven that is on Netflix. I was too busy with studying during the week so I was looking forward to a free (and lazy) afternoon. It was such a cute movie.


F O U R
I changed up my training plan these past few days based on how I was feeling. I took a day off yesterday and did cross training today. After enjoying a lazy afternoon, Kathleen and I hit the gym pool for a swim workout. My workout was: 

1000m recovery swim workout
100m swim
100m kick
100m swim
100m kick
100m swim
100m swim
100m pull
100m swim
100m pull
100m swim



F I V E
And my last favorite. Katy Perry's song Roar. When it comes on the radio you can bet we turn it up loud. When I am working out to it you can bet my runs get faster. It is a great pump up song. 




I hope you had a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. My sister has that anthropologie mug except with an "M" and I always want to steal it. And it's weird because I watched Safe Haven earlier this week (loved it) and absolutely cannot stop listening to Roar. Sometimes I wonder if artists intentionally release pump up songs before marathon season on purpose ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my mug! Haha that's hilarious. I wouldn't doubt that ;)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs