Workout Updates and Where Can I Find This...

August 22, 2013

I have heard, probably from Runner's World, that it is good to train with the sports drink that is given out during the marathon. This year the Rock 'N' Roll Marathon changed the sports drink from Cytomax to Gatorade Endurance. I have my first double digit run this weekend and want to take this drink with me on the run but I can not find it in any store... Does anyone know where I can find this drink? I'll be searching for it more tomorrow on my day off work.


Yesterday I did the same recovery swim workout that I did last week. I did a set of ten 100m swims nice and easy. I nannied for a few hours in the morning, picked up my sister from school, went to the gym, got home, then went to orchestra rehearsal. Just in case you wanted to know how my busy day went.


Today was cross training so I did a P90X video. It is an hour workout but there are very minimal weights so I don't completely exhaust my muscles as Body Beast does. I followed the Legs and Back video and worked on pull ups, wall sits, squats, lunges, and a handful of other exercises.

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for the new Gatorade stuff too, and can't find it anywhere! If you spot some, please share where!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! And if you find it share with me! I haven't found it yet..

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs