Back at training again

August 12, 2013

I am back at training again for week seven!

My weekend consisted of a 9 mile long run, grabbing smoothies at the gym without working out there, buying groceries, going to church with my family, and relaxing.

My training this week is shorter and longer - Wednesday's moderate run is raised from 50 minutes to 60 minutes but my long run this weekend is only 6 miles.

Today's run was 45 minutes at an easy pace. I ran around a 9:10 pace for 4.91 miles.


Saturday night after church my family and I went out to dinner at Mellow Mushroom where we ate some delicious pizza then we went shopping around.

I bought some more Gatorade energy chews while at Academy. I try different fuels each weekend to see what works best so I will know which to take during the marathon.

They are so far my favorite fuel during my weekend long runs! 


Katy Perry has done it again! 

Go check Itunes or Google or some radio and listen to her new song Roar! It came out this morning which I am so excited about! Too bad I forgot to buy it before my run this morning.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs