Rock 'N' Roll Marathon: Week Six

August 10, 2013

I finished out week six of marathon training this morning with a 9 mile run! The total milage this week was 23.18 miles of running. Overall my runs felt strong this week. I woke up super early ready to run this morning since I knew I would have great songs to listen to for an hour and a half! Here is a quick recap of this week's training:

Sunday: Rest day

Monday: 45 minute run// 9.22 pace // 4.86 miles 

Tuesday: Cross training // RPM cycle class // 50 minutes

Wednesday: 50 minute run // 8.18 pace // 6.02 miles

Thursday: Cross training // swam laps // 1200m

Friday: 30 minute run // 9.43 pace // 3.30 miles 

Saturday: 9 mile run // 9.42 pace 


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs