Rock 'N' Roll Marathon: Week Seven

August 17, 2013

I finished week seven of training with a total of 20.31 miles of running. Overall my legs were tired this week. I am looking forward to a rest day tomorrow and starting fresh on Monday! Here is a quick recap of what my weekly training looked like:

Sunday: Rest day

Monday: 45 minute run// 9.10 pace// 4.91 miles

Tuesday: Cross training// Weights// 40 minutes

Wednesday: 60 minute run// 10.00 pace// 6.00 miles

Thursday: Cross training// Swam laps for 1000m

Friday: 30 minute run// 8.49 pace// 3.40 miles

Saturday: 6 mile run// 8.53 pace

Last night my mom, sister, and I went to Whole Foods for dinner- so delicious! I got a wrap, pasta salad and shared a slice of cake with my sister. This morning I slept in a bit (or an hour) since I only had six miles to run. I just kept quoting "the faster you run the faster you will be done" and I booked it those six miles. I am glad to be finished because I have a busy weekend ahead of me.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs