Rock 'N' Roll Marathon: Week Nine

August 31, 2013

I have made it through another training week! I finished out week nine with 26.78 miles of running. Today's long run felt really strong. I wore my fuel belt that my sister gave me for my birthday! It was my first time testing it out since training began. I really like having gatorade and gu right with me on my long runs. The only problem was it bounced around my waist so I had to wear it below my hips. I am still planning on running with it on my four other long runs within the next few weeks. A recap of workouts below:

Sunday: Rest day

Monday: 45 minute run// 9.33 pace// 4.71 miles

Tuesday: Cross training// swam laps for 1200m

Wednesday: 60 minute run// 9.20 pace// 6.44 miles

Thursday: Cross training// core and full body workout for 40 minutes

Friday: 40 minute recovery run// 11.00 pace// 3.63 miles

Saturday: 12 mile long run// 8.42 pace

This weekend I will be doing a lot of resting and eating. Have a great, looong weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs