Rock 'N' Roll Marathon: Week Eight

August 24, 2013

I finished week eight this morning with a 10 mile long run that felt great! Overall this week I felt a lot better than last week. I had to adjust my training schedule just a bit by moving my Wednesday run to Tuesday and doing cross training two days in a row but I still fit in all my workouts. Switching my weight routine from Body Beast to P90X definitely left me feeling stronger rather than super sore. Here is a quick recap of my training this week:

Sunday: Rest day

Monday: 45 minute run// 4.86 miles// 9.16 pace

Tuesday: 60 minute run// 6.54 miles// 9.10 pace

Wednesday: Cross training// swam laps for 1000m

Thursday: Cross training// P90X video for 60 mins

Friday: 40 minute run// 4.26 miles// 9.24 pace

Saturday: 10 mile run// 8.43 pace

The total milage this week was 25.66 miles of running. Have a great weekend! See you back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs