Lululemon. A Grand Opening.

August 2, 2013


If you know me (or even if you don't), you know I am obsessed with Lululemon. All my running and yoga attire is from Lululemon. Their products are girly, light weight, and still provide all the necessary support and functions of other workout attire. This morning Lululemon had their official grand opening party at our mall. I was more than excited to head down to Lululemon with my mom and sisters! I took a bunch of pictures with the excuse "it's for my blog!" so sit back and enjoy!



The store was spacious, had a high roof, and was full of the smell of new Lululemon wear. Our other Lululemon store here in town is smaller than this one and is located too far away that we hardly go there. I mostly order my clothes off their website. Having them closer is much more beneficial. New Lulu every month! There was a man in the store front window doing different yoga moves. They even had a table up front with snacks and beverages. You'll find pictures of that below. The employees were so nice and energetic! We had a bunch of different girls who helped all of us pick out different items.


 


^^ assorted snacks and mason jars with chevron straws for water. so cute! ^^




 Lululemon, I am so excited you are located closer! Thank you for the great fun at your opening party and I can't wait to come back for more!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun time! Aren't those events the best? Fitness-centered, cute clothing, and pretty (and I'm assuming delicious) food...what more could you ask for? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs