Friday's Favorites

August 23, 2013

Happy Friday! I am linking up again with A. Liz Adventures with a few of my favorite things this week. But first, my training today was a 40 minute easy run. I woke up early to finish that then ate a big breakfast of waffles, eggs and bacon, strawberries and blueberries, and coffee. It was the perfect (and most delicious) way to start the day. Enjoy my Friday favorites and have a great day!


O N E
Last weekend I went with a friend to get pedicures and it was such a treat! Even if it was a creepy nail salon and the man was asking if I had a boyfriend and for my email... I still enjoyed having my toes pretty again.


T W O
Girly things. A few months ago one of my friend's made me a background for my phone using one of her apps. I love the print and it is currently the wallpaper on my cellphone.


T H R E E
A good summer read. I used to be such a bookworm until I finished the Harry Potter series and nothing seemed to be better. I have found a couple books that I am currently reading, although they aren't Harry Potter, I still enjoy them.


F O U R
My new Vera Bradley headband that I just love the print of! My sister and I were in the store a few days ago and bought matching ones.


F I V E
Finding new blogs to read! And since it is five on Friday I will share five of my favorite blogs to keep up with:

 http://prettyandwhole.blogspot.com/ 

http://notbeforemytea.blogspot.com/ 

twentysixandthensome.com/

http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com/

http://annatris.blogspot.com

Go check them out! 

6 comments:

  1. Love! I am inspired to do a post like this today :)
    Also, I am jealous of your breaky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog love girl! Pedicures are the best, aren't they? Almost as good as Fridays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thank you the blog love! And we totally read the same blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs