So FIT!

July 18, 2013

This week started off rough with training (not feeling well, slow runs) but has gotten a lot better over the last few days! Today was cross training. I worked this morning/early afternoon and then debated whether to swim laps, do a Body Beast weight routine, or go to a gym class. I finally decided a gym class called F.I.T.


Functional Integrated Training
"Challenge yourself beyond traditional strength training with this advanced, total body functional strength training class. We will challenge your muscular endurance as well as balance and coordination by moving through all planes of motion with multi-joint and compound exercises."


Usually we use a step and work on lunges, squats, knee ups, etc. with that but today's class was different in that we used a Bosu. It made it a little harder to do the lunges and squats since you have to work on balance but it strengthens core. At the end the instructor told our class that those who are running the Rock 'N' Roll marathon or half marathon in November should begin training this week. No no, training began three weeks ago.

^^ quick, smile for the blog! ^^

Also, my broken items are [almost] fixed. My sister and I went out to the mall yesterday to stop at the Apple store for our appointment. I got my new phone thanks to James and my warranty plan. What else to do with a new phone than take some pictures. My Garmin requires shipping the parts so I will be ordering that this weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs