A moderate run and my playlist!

July 31, 2013

Happy Moderate Run Wednesday! Yeah I just made that up. This morning I was so tired when my alarm went off I stayed in bed ten more minutes. Finally I decided I was already awake and sleeping longer wouldn't help me run twenty six miles so I got up, put on my running clothes and a baseball cap, and left the house. Usually when I am tired my runs are slower than they are when I wake up and am ready for the day so I came to terms with taking my 50 minute run a little easier. Then I started picking up my pace and ended with an 8:32 average pace!  Having a good, strong run makes me happy. Betty Crocker's triple chunk brownies also make me happy. I had a million errands to run today. Or two. I just had two errands. Then spent my afternoon at home relaxing and brownie making. 


Mile 1 --  9:05
Mile 2 -- 8:57
Mile 3 -- 8:45
Mile 4 -- 8:37
Mile 5 to 5.86 -- 8:32

I have had a few people ask about my running music. I have too many songs so here are my top 20 favorites that are worth noting. If you're like me and can't stand profanity there are clean versions to a couple of these songs that you can buy.

Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
Wide Awake- Katy Perry
Just Give Me A Reason- Pink
Mirrors- Justin Timberlake
Love Somebody- Maroon 5
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Burn- Ellie Goulding 
Firework- Katy Perry
Treasure- Bruno Mars
Domino- Jessie J
Clarity- Zedd feat. Foxes
E.T. - Katy Perry
Va Va Voom - Nicki Minaj
I Need Your Love- Calvin Harris Feat. Ellie Goulding
Sweet Nothing- Calvin Harris Feat. Florence Welch
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark- Fall Out Boy
I Want Crazy- Hunter Hayes
Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Oh No! - Marina and The Diamonds
C'mon- Kesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs