Rock 'N' Roll Marathon: Week Four

July 27, 2013

Good morning! Remember when my Garmin strap broke? The replacement band came in the mailbox the other day so my watch is fixed! Despite a little soreness, my training this week was great. I finished my long run this morning and now am off to go nanny for four days. Luckily I have some help from my family so I can get my workouts done. I closed out the week with 19.98 miles of running. No, I don't round up ;) Here is a quick recap of my workouts this past week. Have a great weekend!

Sunday: rest day
Monday:
     am: 40 minute run// 9.46 pace// 4.18 miles
     pm: weights class at the gym// 50 mins + core class// 30 mins
Tuesday: cross training// Body Beast: Bulk Legs// 40 mins
Wednesday: 50 minute run// 9.08 pace// 5.47 miles
Thursday: cross training// swam laps
Friday: 30 minute run// 9.00 pace// 3.33 miles
Saturday: 6 mile run// 9.47 pace

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great training week and your Garmin strap arrived :)

    I would have been so mad if mine broke...maybe I should get a replacement strap ahead of time just in case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!

      They shouldn't break because of how durable and expensive they are but mine is old and has had a lot of wear. It may be a good idea for backup!

      Delete
  2. Nice job on your training! That's good that your fam will be able to help you out so you can still run :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brittany!

      It helped a bunch! Kudos to you for being a mom and training!! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs