Weekend Favorites and Today's Run

July 22, 2013

I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing weekend. It went too fast in my opinion! My weekend was filled with mostly family time which is my favorite. Friday night my best friend Morgan, who I wrote about here, and I went out to get dinner and see Despicable Me 2 which was so cute and funny. I did my long run on Saturday morning, my family did yard work, then spent the afternoon in the pool. Later we went to church, out to eat, and to run some errands. Which included reading the latest InStyle magazine on one of the "for sale" couches at Sam's. 





As seen on Instagram 
@saralynnhoffman

On Sunday I went to babysit for a few hours then relaxed at home the rest of the afternoon. No workout on Sunday, it was a rest day. Apparently it was national ice cream day. Good thing I eat it every day or I may have missed it...


The photo is from Pinterest. I could never take that good of a picture without eating it all first.

Today marks week four of marathon training! The schedule called for a 40 minute easy, recovery run which I ran this morning. Afterwards, I mixed the protein powder to drink that my younger sister's friend gave us to sample. I will post later today more about the different vitamins/powder. My dad asked what I ran then told me I was "dedicated." Why yes, yes I am.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs