My breakfast and an easy run

July 19, 2013

Happy Friday! I slept in until 8 so I decided to eat breakfast and go on a run later. This morning my mom made gluten free blueberry muffins for us. I have been taking a break from coffee this week and have been feeling so much better! I had been drinking coffee two times a week for the past few months so I have no idea why it all of a sudden made me feel nauseous and gave me a headache but I cut it out so fast I am not looking back.



Today was a 30 to 40 minute easy run, I ran for 30 minutes. Later on in training there is no choice of 30- 40 minutes [it is only 40 minutes] so I am taking the 30 minute run while it lasts. After the run we were sweaty and gross. My sister and I tried taking a selfie to put on the blog but were sweating sunscreen so I will spare you the pictures this time..

























One of my younger sisters friend sells vitamins/protein powder and she gave us a few sample packets to try. We tried the protein powder after the run and it was great! This time we mixed it in with milk but next time we may mix it in yogurt or a smoothie. There are different vitamins she suggested for me during marathon training that help with muscle support, muscle repair and renew that I am trying out later today. I will post more about it soon.

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks so yummy :) You should do a review on the products she had you try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it WAS so yummy! That's what I was thinking. Next week I will review each product!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs