Life Lately

July 16, 2013


Marathon training week three is well underway. I have been finishing the workouts for each day but I haven't felt great lately.

Sunday was a rest day. I spent Sunday at the pool with my sister and her friends. My mom, younger sister and I are helping with Vacation Bible School this week so we made cupcakes Sunday afternoon for all the kids.

Monday morning was an easy 40 minute run. My mom and younger sister decided to run with me which I was very thankful for! I usually stay around an easy 9:20- 9:30 pace per mile but my legs were tight so I was running closer to a 9:46 pace.

Tuesday (today) was cross training so I rode the indoor bike for 30 minutes. I finished all my weekend goals of stretching, icing, etc., however my legs still felt heavy on Monday's run. Tomorrow is a 45 minute moderate run. I am hoping for a better training day! Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs