Happy Fourth of July!

July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July! My family and I all got our workout in this morning so we could spend the afternoon outside in the pool. My sister and brother- in- law decided to stay just one more day! I am spending the day with family and later on we are having other family and friends over for a cookout! We didn't have anything patriotic so my sister bought us the patriotic cups shown below.

Today's workout was 30 to 40 minutes of cross training. I followed the Body Beast 40 minute full body workout. One of my sisters asked how my workout went and I told her "it was tough but not too tough." I usually follow the build legs sequence but after listening to my coaches (aka my family) they told me it would be a good idea to mix it up with other workouts. I mean, I know my arms are weak but I am working on it.


The photos below are some random things that deserved to be on the blog.

1. My goggles always fog on swim workouts so my older sister, Anna, brought home some Foggle which is anti fog goggle wipes. She uses them and likes them. I will be trying them next week on a cross training day and hope they work.

2. The second picture is me crossing off the workouts for this week. So far training is going great! My dad and younger sister are looking into running the marathon with me! 26.2 here we come.

3. I bought a lot of different fuel packets to see what works best for me. I tried the Nuun (which I pronounced way wrong, it is pronounced "noon") Fruit Punch today which I liked. To me, it isn't as good as Powerade but I like trying new things.

4. And lastly, I matched my workout clothes today. White tank + black shorts + pink and black sweaty band + my new tennis shoes = matching!! Can I just say matching workout clothes is so cute? And girly. And fun. Okay, I'm done.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs