Five on Friday

July 19, 2013

I love the idea of the five on Friday link ups but have never done it myself. Today I decided to go for it. Here is a list of five things that are making me happy this week:

1. Sisters
I love my sisters a whole lot. These two right here make me so happy. My younger sister, Kathleen, is always here for me. On good days or bad days she is always by my side. I love her so! My older sister, Anna, is also in training [but for a half ironman] and I love that if I am having a bad training day or if I need help with what cross training I should do she gives me the advice I need. I can call her any time and she will listen to me. I love you Anna!


2. The outdoors
I spend most of my time outside whether it is going for a long run, taking a walk, or playing outside with the kids I nanny. I love being outside! 


3. My running shoes
Of course my running shoes, I spend hours a week with them. Mizunos are the bomb.com



4. Dressing Up
Occasionally on Instagram I will post an OOTD. I love getting dressed up and putting outfits together. 




5. Motivational quotes
I enjoy reading all of the workout/fitness motivational quotes on Pinterest. Here is one I found this week.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found you on Instagram last week! You are so adorable and such a speedy runner. I'm looking forward to following the rest of your marathon training.

    P.S. Your first outfit post inspired my outfit for tonight. I have your purse in black :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Madelynne! Thank you for reading! I'm glad you found me because now I found another blog to read. I have read through all of your posts and love them. I'm also looking forward to following your marathon training journey :)

      Oh cute! I love that bag.

      Happy running!
      Sara

      Delete
  2. Love the outfits! Makes me want to get dressed up :) Have still not tried mizunos out...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs