A to Z

July 31, 2013


Hello! A few weeks ago I was reading a couple different running bloggers who were posting an A to Z description of themselves. I thought it was a great way to get to know the blogger more so I decided to do one for myself. I'm not sure who came up with this first so I can't credit anyone but if you write an A to Z post, comment and leave your blog link below so I can learn more about you. Enjoy!

A to Z

A. Attached or single? 
     Single 

B. Best friend?
     My younger sister, Kathleen. I have my share of friends from my high school and college but I think Kathleen would agree with me on this one. We are literally always together since we live in the same house and all. When I need to talk (no matter how dumb what I have to say is) she listens. When I get in a mood where I don't want to share my clothes she doesn't get mad at me for being selfish. I have had a few friends get upset because I don't hang out over the weekends with them because I am busy with training or work or am just too tired but I can probably say Kathleen is my only friend who understands what training for a marathon is really like. When I have to run errands she wants to come with me so we can hang out. When my day is rough and I want to be alone she just hugs me and leaves me alone.  I love her dearly. I can't imagine life without having her constantly around! 


C. Cake or pie?  
     That's easy. Cake. Oh but I forgot about Oreo pie. Can I pick both?

D. Day of choice? 
     Saturday- it's long run day!

E. Essential item? 
     I never leave the house without my Michael Kors bag. I literally take my room and the kitchen cabinet with me in that bag.

F. Favorite color? 
     Purple


G. Gummy bears or worms? 
     Skittles.

H. Home town? 
     Not telling.

I. Favorite indulgence? 
    Ice cream. Shopping. Manicures.

J. January or July? 
    July. Sweet summer time.


K. Kids? 
     Oh heck no.

L. Life isn’t complete without? 
    God, family, friends, a good summer read, and laughing.
     
M. Marriage date? 
      Not applicable. 

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 
     3 sisters, 1 brother-in-law.


O. Oranges or Apples? 
     Both. 

P. Phobias? 
    Roller coasters.


     
Q. Quotes? 
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." -Audrey Hepburn

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  Philippians 4:13

"Be strong, you never know who you are inspiring"

R. Reasons to smile? 
     Are there reasons not to smile? My relationship with God, my family, my job [I'm a nanny], my friends, the college and the Bible study I attend [FCA], my guinea pig, the smell of new running shoes, sunshine, ice cream, running, blogging about running, my health, new clothes from Anthropologie and Lululemon, a clean room, playing flute in the orchestra at my church, racing 13.1.... 


S. Season of choice? 
    Summmmma

T. Tag 5 People.
     No, thank you. But I will tag Brittany,  Madelynne, and Anna because I think they will enjoy doing this :) 

U. Unknown fact about me? 
     Maybe I shouldn't admit this... I'm OCD and love having my room organized and cleaned.

V. Vegetable? 
     Spinach.

W. Worst habit? 
      Buying too much stuff when I go shopping. But I kinda like my habit.

X. X-Ray or ultrasound? 
     Excuse me?

Y. Your favorite food? 
     Manicotti. 

Z. Zodiac sign?
    Wait, what?

2 comments:

  1. You and your sister, Kathleen, look so much alike! I admire your relationship with her. And haha to your phobia of roller coasters. I'm scared of them too so kudos to you for actually getting on them. I don't and I won't :)

    I can't wait to answer the questions :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I won't get on them any more! I can't wait to read your answers!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs