My medal hanger is in!!

June 19, 2013


As I promised, a whole post on my new medal hanger! 

Well actually I didn't promise that but here it is anyways. Before I created this blog I wanted a motto/ quote that described my blog and running as a whole. I spent awhile searching google for running quotes and I finally came across one that I felt accurately described who I am as a runner... It was a close call between "You may puke and die but keep going" and "I run like a girl. Try to keep up"

I ordered this medal hanger off this website and got it in last week but just got around to hanging it today. So there you have it- a place to display my 26 before 26 medals!

6 comments:

  1. Love it :) Third medal hanger photo I've seen this a.m.! I need to get one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I see them a lot- they are so cute. You do need one!

      Delete
  2. LOVE THAT!! Puke and die would have been a good choice also but this one is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelsey!! Hahah the other may have been a bit harsh ;)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs