It's Race Week!

June 10, 2013

I feel like I always print off half marathon training plans to follow but each of my half marathons have been so last minute sign up that I really don't follow a plan at all. I'm still trying to figure out if that is good or not. My next half marathon is this Saturday which makes it taper week. 

Recap of workouts for the weekend. Saturday was an 8 mile run. Sunday was an off day which means stretching, foam rolling, and icing only. 

I follow a running plan only for race week so I don't do too much during that week. Today was a 40 minute easy run. I worked this morning so I didn't run until late this afternoon. It was hot! I took it embarrassingly slow, brought a water bottle, and ran those 40 minutes easy.



 Jumping because it's race week! And taper week! Still working on cooler poses..

As seen on Instagram
@saralynnhoffman


Also, check out my sister's blog she had a swim and run race this past weekend which she did awesome in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs