It's Girls Night!

June 26, 2013

Hello all! And happy Wednesday! Today my older sister, who is in town for the next week, and I went to swim laps together at the gym. Only an easy mile swim ;) She followed her half Ironman plan and I followed a swim workout I found online and they both were 1600m. My mom and younger sister, Kathleen, went to a Total Conditioning class. We all had a workout buddy which is my favorite. My swim workout was:

200m warmup
  4 x 100m
4 x 50m
  4 x 100m
4 x 50m
200m cool down

Afterwards us four girls met up for dinner at Whole Foods. 




I love my sisters!

We are all loving having Anna home! She lives in a different state so Face Time is the only option but when she is in town everything is so much fun. Anna and I are having a "blog date" which the next post will explain more about. Don't forget to follow my blog at Bloglovin'. That's all for now! 

Tell me your workout for the day!

What did you do today?

Any fun plans the rest of the week?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday I did 3.2 miles on the treadmill. I worked from 8 until 4. I was able to get my run in on my lunch which was great! Later this week I direct a race that I started last year. The 2nd Annual Brandon Feyler Memorial 5k. I'm excited for Saturday to get here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Great job at balancing work AND working out!! I can't wait to hear about how directing the 5k goes! I found your blog on Bloglovin so I can follow along easier :)

      Happy running!
      Sara

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs