Five Mile Friday

June 21, 2013



Friday's workout:
    5.0 miles/ 46mins

Last night I celebrated my sweet friend, Amy's, birthday at Macaroni Grill. I only knew two girls but when we started talking you would have thought we were all best friends. Well hopefully I wasn't the only one who thought that. They were so sweet and it was a lot of fun. Because I know runsararun.blogspot.com is her favorite website, have a happy birthday Amy! ;)


This morning I ran with my younger sister when it was way too hot! We were sweating, it was hot and gross, but we kept a decent pace and finished the run. After the run she said maybe the marathon is a bad idea... I said no don't give up! Actually, I can't remember what I said but it was probably really inspirational. I didn't plan on running until tomorrow but I wanted to sweat so we decided on an easy, slow run. After the run we relaxed at our gym's pool. It is already a happy friday!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs