Working on Strength

June 22, 2013

Saturday's Workout:
       Weights// 50mins


I didn't feel like going to the gym or running today so I followed a weight training video in my garage instead. The video is my dad's and is called Body Beast. The workout is lunges, squats, more lunges, deadlifts, side squats, calf raises, and some ab work. It is easy to follow along- I just adjust to lighter weights of 10s, 12s, and 15s to make it work for me. But that doesn't make it an easy workout.. 


The last time I did this workout was... a long time ago. 2 months too long ago. I already know I will be sore tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome your dad owns a workout video called "Body Beast." I wish my parents were into body-shredding workouts! Sounds like you'll be the best kind of sore tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome workout. I've never heard of it . I sort of look forward to that burn/DOMS. That way you know you got a great workout in!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs