A No Bake Snack

June 25, 2013

Photo from Pinterest
I didn't workout today so here is a food post instead. This week I am taking it easy with workouts because once marathon training starts for the next five months there won't be days that I can choose to just take off. I had planned on hot yoga today, I even was dressed and ready to go, but after a full day of chasing around two boys while nannying I was just too tired. 

I love this quick snack recipe off of Pinterest. These are called No Bake Energy Bites: 

1 cup (dry) oatmeal 
1/2 cup chocolate chips 
1/2 cup peanut butter 
1/2 cup ground flaxseed 
1/3 cup honey 
1 tsp. vanilla 

Mix ingredients together in a large bowl. Roll into bite size balls. Refrigerate to set. Enjoy!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. These look and sound yummy! I have two boys of my own, so I know you got a good workout chasing those two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious! Sometimes I don't include the flaxseed ;) Haha yes! I love it but sometimes I go home and need a nap.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs