7 Days!

June 8, 2013

Saturday's Workout:
     8 mile run

I had a nice and early wake up at 6:30am but I didn't start running until a little after 7am. This was my last "long" run before my next half marathon in 7 days! I had to contact my coaches (aka my dad and sister) about whether running another 10 miler or running less.

I haven't been doing very well with stretching and foam rolling this week so my legs were very tight/sore, I decided 8 miles. I took the run slow even if that meant jogging over 9 minute miles. I finished the run that's all that matters, right??

I'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow to focus on stretching and icing my legs. It's a shorter post today because I've got a busy day and weekend ahead of me.

Coming up next week-- taper week with short, easy runs!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! I found you via running bloggers on google+!
    Good luck on your race next week, or is it now this week?
    Nice to meet you!
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, nice to meet you too! Thanks for reading. The race is on Saturday and I'm very excited!

      Happy running!
      Sara

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs