40 laps in the pool

June 28, 2013

Happy Friday!

I have been swimming laps every other day this week for cross training. Monday and Wednesday were 1600 meter swims, but today I swam 1000 meters. I was tired and knew I would not be in the mood to do a long swim workout so I found a shorter workout online. Kathleen, my younger sister, swam with me. I'm glad she came because it motivated me to keep going. It wasn't a hard workout but for some reason it felt hard today. We finished swimming, got lunch, and now are headed out shopping with my mom and older sister! It is girls day!

Swim workout:
200m warm up
4 x 50m swim
4 x 100m swim
200m cool down




Happy Swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs