Race Results

May 8, 2013

Yesterday I felt really tired/sore. Besides taking a way-too-early-in-the-morning final, I slept most of the day. I guess that's my body's way of saying "slow down!!" I knew I had increased milage and training last month but didn't realize how much I pushed myself until yesterday. I'm not feeling 100% from Saturday's half but I went for a short walk today. Finals week also isn't helping..

I don't plan on running until the end of this week. It's better to recover than face an injury. My motto for recovery week is eat, sleep, repeat. Eating mostly healthy (except for that dominoes pizza and side of cinna sticks.. whoops) and sleeping (a lot). 

The race director of I Ran Marathons posted some race photos on facebook and emailed the race results from Saturday's half. I got a shout out!


Sara – overall winner of half marathon with time of 1:42 at age of 20! Way to go.

"Sara you rocked the course, very proud to have you in my race."


To the boy I beat behind me, please don't cry ;)
I'm totally joking. 
I may not have been able to get out of bed yesterday, but hey I won!

Thank you for a great race and great support group!
I look forward to running another I Ran Marathons race soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs