Welcome to Run Sara Run

April 18, 2013

Well you made it to my very first blog post. I enjoy reading other blogs so much that I decided to create my own. I want to document my daily workouts, races, etc. 

I am new to blogging and to be honest, I have no idea what I am doing.. You'll probably notice a lot of changes and editing as I work on improving my blog.

I have a goal to complete 26 marathons/ half marathons by the time I'm 26. I just made up the goal a few months ago and I thought a blog is a great way to look back on the hard work it took me to complete my goal. This first year is going to be mainly half marathons as I train for the rock n' roll full marathon in November. 

I hope you'll follow along this marathon journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs